Sunday, November 15, 2009

Stephanie Eats Chicago



I absolutely love food. One of my favorite time wasting activities is to look through Chicago restaurant menus and pick out items I would enjoy ordering, occasionally this obsession goes to the length where I print out the menu and highlight the particular items. While this is one of my favorite activities, it is also complete and utter torture. Chicago hosts some of the best restaurants in the country, but unfortunately the best restaurants come with the highest priced chefs which means expensive eats. My goal is too take some of my Chicago restaurant favorites and make them cheaper and simpler all the while giving them a unique Stephanie spin. If I can fit it in, I'd love to really challenge myself and see if I can make them a little bit healthier as well.

Tune in next time as I try and make the best Chicago hot dog!

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie this idea is fantastic and I can't wait to see what your creative and brilliant mind gives us! I'll be following and enjoying every post! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime you need help eating Chicago and find one of those awesome/cheap places you're talking about, let me know. I'm glad you're starting a blog! I'll try not to read it when I'm hungry though.

    ReplyDelete